Check out these newly posted perks, highlighting the full range of our editorial focus the past 15 years and in the years to come:
- Music of the Irish + And More, (30 available), 3 CDs from our Irish musical partners: Derek Warfield and The Young Wolfe Tones, Fiddler Marie Reilly, Black 47, Cherish the Ladies, Ashley Davis, Belfast-based singer Grainne Holland, “Roses From the Heart” compilation, and recording artist Jed Marum + shamrock seeds from WeGotIrish.com + more. $50
- Rince Ceol + Your Own Seanchai (2 available) full tuition provided by Catskills Irish Arts Week and a performance in your venue by Irish storyteller Jim Hawkins. $750
- Know Thy Place+Ancestor’s Face, (2 available), the history of your ancestor’s Irish townland, courtesy of Cork-based Know Thy Place and artist Maryann Tracy. $950
- Become a Founding Funder! (2 available) join our cadre of huge Irish heritage fans and take your place in our slightly subversive portrait of ‘founding funders,’ and receive a framed copy. Drawn by graphic artist John A. Walsh (“Paddy Go Home.”) See John’s work at www.johnawalsh.net. $1,000
- March with the Brigade! (2 available) — ever wondered what it’s like marching up 5th Avenue, with the Civil War’s famed Irish Brigade, to the huzzahs of more than a million spectators during New York’s joyous St. Patrick’s Day Parade. All this, under arms, in your own uniform, as part of a brigade honor company, drums pounding, fifes playing. Here’s your chance! Sign up now. Experience is courtesy of The 69th N.Y.S.V. Historical Association (http://www.69thnysv.org). 20% of your donation goes to support preservation of Civil War history and battlefields. $3,000.
Get the details on our Indiegogo campaign page! And please donate, at any level, to help insure our future, support Irish Culture and to build a new era for Irish heritage online.